Hi, students! Thought I’d pop in and interrupt your otherwise blissful Spring Break to remind you of the upcoming GMAS test. (Don’t everybody thank me at once.) It occurred to me that some of you might be thoroughly bored with nothing to do and that you were just pining away for some ELA resources to study to keep yourself occupied.
Or maybe not.
Anyway, here is a list of good GMAS review resources.
Writing and Grammar Classroom Resources
- The Taco’s Links page has links to all of the PowerPoints and articles we used in class. If your GMAS Study Guide is missing some information, here is the place to get it.
- There’s also a separate YouTube playlist just for grammar. You can get to it by following this link.
- If you just want to focus on writing videos, click here to get those.
- If you’d rather listen to a review, check out the list of podcasts on the Links page. They cover topics such as gerunds, participles, and agreement. (Don’t worry if you don’t know what the first two are – we’ll cover them next week.)
- Finally, Grammar Bytes! is a wonderful website that’s full of videos, PowerPoints, and online practice. I highly recommend it!
But don’t forget the most important thing: enjoy your time off!