Our first CDA starts next Monday. For those of you who want to get in some extra review (and that should be all of you!), check out the resources listed below.
- Click for a copy of the one-page study guide
- Take a practice quiz here
- Download my PowerPoints
Active and Passive Voice
- Check out this cool chart from the College of Western Idaho for an excellent explanation of verb voice.
- Here’s a resource from The Grammar Book
- For those who prefer a video, here’s Shmoop’s take on agreement.
- Purdue Writing Lab’s Make Subjects and Verbs Agree (Mr. O’s handout)