I’m sure all of my students are aware by now that last Monday marked the end of digital learning at FSMS. To be perfectly clear, there is no lesson for today, nor will there be one for next Monday. The time is yours to catch up on any missing work. You must have all assignments turned in by Friday, May 22. After that date, any missing work will count against you.
Here’s a complete list of what I must have from you:
- Days 1 – 9
- Assignments for
- April 13: Poetry Terms and Applications
- April 20: Poetry Slam! (constructed response questions)
- April 27: What Makes a Poem Good (compare/contrast essay)
- May 4: Don’t Analyze a Poem – SLAM IT! (graphic organizer and essay)
You must also:
- Turn in work through Google Classroom. I will not look for it on Google Drive.
- Turn in work that meets the standards. You don’t automatically get credit just because you turned something in.
- Submit your work in a timely fashion. If you wait until the last minute to turn in all of your assignments, don’t expect me to make the time to get to them.
I will be available to you from my home office between the hours of 10 AM to 3 PM. If you need to ask me about something, please send me an email or a Remind text.