In case you didn’t get a chance to watch today’s video, or if you need to watch it again, click the link below to watch “How to Study Efficiently: The Cornell Notes Method.”
How To Turn In Your Notes as an Assignment
- Take notes in class every day using the Cornell Notes Method. You may create your own paper, or you may print and use the PDF (click cornell-notes-template-oliver-mod to download).
- Use your phone or laptop camera to photograph your notes. Make sure you take a picture of each page.
- Open Google Drive.
- Upload the image to your Google Drive.
- Open a new Google Doc in Drive.
- Insert the picture or pictures into the Doc.
- Turn in the Doc.
For a visual step-by-step tutorial, open the How To Upload and Turn In Your Notes PowerPoint by clicking the link. (This is the same presentation I presented in class on 1/14/2021.)
If you don’t want to print copies of Cornell Note paper and you don’t want to draw your own, click this link to my Websites & Other Resources page. Scroll down a bit to find links to Cornell-style filler paper and other products available on Amazon (where else?). And just so you know, I do not have a store on Amazon, so you wouldn’t be making me rich.